|All Season’s Pass Inn Rooms Feature: Private
baths, free local calls, telephones with data ports, color cable TV,
High Speed Wireless (common areas and selected business class rooms),
microwave oven and mini fridge.
Vary by season, type of room, day of the week and length of stay. At
the Season’s Pass Inn we strive to be one of the best values in
Vermont. Our position is that you can spend $1000’s of dollars in
advertising but you can’t beat a great value, satisfied repeat
customers, and that word of mouth advertising. We treat our guests like
friends; we hope that you will come back often, tell your friends and
family, and consider the Season’s Pass Inn your home away from home in
beautiful Stowe, Vermont!! For current rates check out the reservations
tab on this website.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- Rates are based on double occupancy European Plan (room only).
- Upgrading to a Bed and Breakfast package is an additional $5 per person (tax applicable).
- Children under 6 stay free with paying adults (limit 2).
- Cot and cribs: We have a very limited
supply and are not permitted in all rooms. Cribs and cots need to be
reserved at time of booking to ensure availability and check room
selection. Cost is $10.00 per night (tax applicable).
- Season’s Pass Inn is a non-smoking
establishment. Rooms as well as in-door common areas are smoke free.
Smoking is allowed in the outside picnic areas.
- We love pets, but we cannot accommodate them. Good kennels are nearby.
- Vermont rooms and meals tax is 9% along with Stowe’s 1% rooms and meal tax and is applicable to all rates quoted.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Certain holiday and special events restrictions may be applied.
- Package contents subject to availability
and or equal substitution changes. Packages maybe withdrawn and or
changed without notice.
A credit card deposit of 1 night's room and tax is required to hold a
reservation. The Inn works with a 14 day cancellation policy.
Cancellations made prior to 14 days will be fully refunded less a $20
transaction processing fee. Cancellations made at least 3 days prior to
arrival will be refunded 50% of their deposit. Cancellations received
less than three days prior will not be eligible to have the deposit
refunded. If no cancellation is received guest will be responsible for
the full amount of their booked stay. Note: During some special events,
peak foliage, holidays or larger groups, pre-paid stays may be